POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Error with big *.inc file : Re: Error with big *.inc file Server Time
16 Apr 2024 18:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error with big *.inc file
From: Alex
Date: 29 Aug 2014 16:00:01
Message: <web.5400da609ede3cc40e8111a0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> It would be desirable to learn as well as where such model is created?

First some good news: I've found a way around the problem... splitting up all
the data from the big *.inc file and then simply writing multiple smaller *.inc
files does the job ;-)!

Second, to answer your question, I've created this model of brain fiber
trajectories based on diffusion MRI data. Want to know more? See
http://providi-lab.org

Cheers,
-A

PS: while I'm at it... does anybody know how to make a mesh2 object look like
it's emitting light?