POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Some frames take forever.... : Re: Some frames take forever.... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some frames take forever....
From: mfeldt
Date: 4 Aug 2014 04:15:01
Message: <web.53df40ab7498dfad44617cf60@news.povray.org>
BTW, I am now running from an external script that provides a timeout and use
the reconstruction of pov-state files with empty scenes. Works at least.

I also found that getting stuck depends somewhat on the processor type - not all
frames get stuck on all machines.  In my sequence of 275 I only have 2 that
always refuse to render completely, the others hang only on one of three
possible machines... weird!

  m.