POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New Pov-Ray game for iOS and Android: PacIsland. : New Pov-Ray game for iOS and Android: PacIsland. Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:04:23 EDT (-0400)
  New Pov-Ray game for iOS and Android: PacIsland.
From: Alvarolm
Date: 28 Jun 2014 11:50:02
Message: <web.53aee32afcd7362a3c3b51270@news.povray.org>
I discovered Pov-Ray by chance three years ago.  I have been watching this

development.

APPLE STORE (iPhone)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pacisland/id887958045?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

GOOGLE PLAY (Android)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.isometricagames.pacisland

It has no advertisement; it does not require any permissions nor internet
connection to play.
The game is based in Cocos2d-x, an open source game engine, and Pov-Ray. Al l
graphics have been designed and rendered by using Pov Ray.
This is a first game so its quality can be raised incredibly up. After
understanding cocos2d-x and game developing, it is time to focus improving

developers to make games!
Thanks,Pov-Ray
( and ,particularly, thanks to Jaime Vives).