POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Objects library : Objects library Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Objects library
From: colinE
Date: 13 Apr 2014 18:25:00
Message: <web.534b0d8f9a6e58bc557fd8960@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm looking for a library of objects I can use. I've dabbled in povray
occasionally almost since it was released, but never too seriously.
Specifically I'm looking for hairdresser scissors and later some other objects
like tradesman tools (hammers, wrenches etc).

I've looked through the library here but there's not too much in it.

I know there are some pay sites that provide mesh objects, but I think it would
be useful to the pov-ray community if there was an indexed library of free
common objects.

Let me know what you think.

And please, if anyone has hairdressers...