POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Command line to make windows povray 3.6 autorun : Command line to make windows povray 3.6 autorun Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Command line to make windows povray 3.6 autorun
From: Gfans
Date: 13 Apr 2014 11:05:00
Message: <web.534aa66096823916dcff94bd0@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I have a legcy rendering code which is based on povray 3.6. Now I have a bunch
of input data to be used together with one .pov file. In every single rendering
process, one data will be read by a simple program and copyed to, let's say
currentData.txt, and this file will be read as an input data and rendered by
this modified povray program. It works fine if I just want to render every frame
manually. So I wrote a simple code and try to automate the rendering task.

Every time an image is finished rendering, the GUI is closed and re-opened as
expected. But the problem is that I have to press the "run" button to render it
again.

Does anyone know how to avoid this manual intervention and let it render images
automatically?

Thanks.

Regards,
Xiao