POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ : Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:56:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/
From: LanuHum
Date: 21 Mar 2014 13:35:00
Message: <web.532c781e93dd6dbd7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
Mr! If you use my work, I ask to include my name in structure of developers.
I regret that I don't know English for full communication.
For me it is important that our community knew that I make the feasible
contribution to creation of the exporter.
It is very important to apply Boolean operations. I over it work.