POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ : Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/ Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:50:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding POV-Ray to http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/
From: Mr
Date: 20 Mar 2014 12:40:01
Message: <web.532b19ab93dd6dbd16086ed00@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > On 20-3-2014 10:17, Mr wrote:
> >
> > > POV-Ray was the first ray tracer to render an image in orbit, rendered by Mark
> > > Shuttleworth inside the International Space Station.
> > >

> > I think you need to add the names of the artists, and a link to the image.
> >
> > Thomas
>

> It might read like an Oscar acceptance speech. :-)
>
> Maybe a link to the HOF would be better?

I am sorry, I had to cut down a lot of the description for it to be suitable to
that webpage's format, besides it had to be done quickly as  it was done by Ton
Roosendaal himself. It's very kind of his as his time is so valuable and he has
much more important tasks than webmastering, but nobody else was available to do
it for several weeks.

Here is the updated page: http://www.blender.org/download/external-renderers/

Povers, be prepared to welcome a few more Blenderheads in the future :)
And thanks again for your guidance so far.