POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : core dump on FreeBSD : core dump on FreeBSD Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:32:58 EDT (-0400)
  core dump on FreeBSD
From: jhu
Date: 28 Jan 2014 18:35:01
Message: <web.52e83dae543dfa9fd19b0ec40@news.povray.org>
Was rendering an image with sslt on. 27% of the way through, the rendering fails
with a core dump and the message:

Assertion failed: ((sd >= 0.0) && (sd <= DBL_MAX)), function
ComputeDiffuseContribution, file backend/render/trace.cpp, line 3535.
Abort trap (core dumped)

System is running FreeBSD 9.2 compiled with g++ 4.2.1. This is my first image
I've ever made using sslt, so I suspect it has something to do with that?
Rendered the same image with the Windows version without problems.