POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : The picture does not change even if the code is modified. : Re: The picture does not change even if the code is modified. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 16:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The picture does not change even if the code is modified.
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 6 Jan 2014 13:40:01
Message: <web.52caf85c34a4d024ae2fd8290@news.povray.org>
> I don't know what error you see? The first torus is orange and on the ground,
> the second is grey and vertical (since a rotation on x-axis is apply). All seems
> correct.

Have you followed the instructions exactly?
If you have generated three images, the first should be a yellow torus torus and
the following two a gray torus. If you get two gray torus following my steps
WITHOUT TOUCHING ANY OTHER KEY, let us know, please. I have found that the
result is correct if touched (for example) the spacebar.

Regards,
B. Gimeno