POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Failure to configure properly in master branch : Re: Failure to configure properly in master branch Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:09:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Failure to configure properly in master branch
From: Jonathan
Date: 4 Jan 2014 13:20:00
Message: <web.52c84ffca8bc544422b734b40@news.povray.org>
> Am 04.01.2014 15:17, schrieb clipka:
>
> > Sorry about this; I'll see what can be done to fix this problem.
>
> Okay, I think I've found the root cause. Can you please try with this
> branch:
>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/tree/hotfix/boost1.49-boost_system
>
> Please let me know if this solves your problem.

That works, thank you.  I've configured, had a successful 'make check' and then
installed using 'checkinstall -D make install'.  Everything works just as it
should; the proof is at
http://www.orlopdeck.net/piwigo/picture.php?/307/category/7

Thanks again for all your efforts keeping POVRAY going; I really appreciate it.

Jonathan