POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : text directive + vstr =3D garbled : Re: text directive + vstr =3D3D3D garbled Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: text directive + vstr =3D3D3D garbled
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Aug 2013 00:45:07
Message: <web.51fb392f509ddb473fc9ebb0@news.povray.org>
I'm pretty sure the offset was zero, though I've played with that parameter
before, and haven't had any problems.

(I was trying different fonts.
I don't know WHERE or exactly how to define my font directory, and
of course Windows has spaces in the path for my fonts - how do I include those?)

Putting other variables into the exact same text directive that were not derived
from vectors worked just fine, so I'm pretty sure it's something wacky with
vstr() rather than text().