POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 : Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:01:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7
From: LanuHum
Date: 19 Jul 2013 16:20:01
Message: <web.51e99e2ddf169dc47a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>

> > Lamer!
>
> I'm not sure whether you know how rude (and inappropriate) this comment is.

I-lamer! You incorrectly understood. :)
The first Povray is written for Windows,Then it ported in Linux?
Sorry!
I noticed how developers of linux programs changed the direction in Windows.
Whether there was povray in Windows popular?
But, it - not the main thing!
The main thing that questions are ignored.
The scene with povray cube isn't equal to a scene with mesh cube. It doesn't
matter windows or linux.
I had opportunity to test povray in windows.
Very inconvenient use calculated on manual editing.
Povray in linux is in the best situation.
It isn't necessary to speak about lack of time to write three lines of a code.
There is no time, don't disturb users.
Undertook to write - make a code correctly.
Look:
http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.51beaaafb66eb0d77a3e03fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/

I killed 2 months, a problem didn't solve. Who considers my time?
In tutorial:
 global_settings
 { photons
   { count 20000
     media 100
   }
 }

Render 11 minutes

In my scene render 59 minutes
look:
http://yadi.sk/d/9AS7Uv9770OaS
Whom to ask why so occurs? Developers have no time