POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV-Tree: some (advanced?) recommendations : Re: POV-Tree: some (advanced?) recommendations Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:49:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree: some (advanced?) recommendations
From: Kenneth
Date: 18 May 2013 20:20:01
Message: <web.51981a00bc193e98c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your investigation into this. I haven't used POV-Tree yet, but it's
on my to-do list. Your recommendations will be useful.

I assume(?) that Gena is no longer actively updating the program. Do you have a
link to the 'latest' version? I did a web search and I can't tell which is the
latest one. v1.5?