POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Continue_Trace and load radiosity : Re: Continue_Trace and load radiosity Server Time
23 Apr 2024 21:35:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue_Trace and load radiosity
From: MichaelJF
Date: 17 May 2013 13:25:01
Message: <web.5196676cb9c0ecd0701b12e00@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:

> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:General_Output_Options#Resuming_Options
>
> 2nd paragraph: "The Continue_Trace option may not work if the Start_Row
> option has been set to anything but the top of the file ... "

Many thanks, James. Yes, I tried a test today with the standard Render_Pattern.
Continue works now, but the stored radiosity data are still ignored (some 5
hours I would like to spare). May be I forgot a parameter to be set within the
main Pov Scene (and it was not always_sample).

Best regards,
Michael