POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge : Re: TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC A new approach for the next Challenge
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 18 Apr 2013 17:55:02
Message: <web.51706ada6279d7cbf1c09bb60@news.povray.org>
> On 17-4-2013 19:21, Samuel Benge wrote:
> > I'm almost led to believe that you were specifically trying to get my attention
> > with this one :)
>
> We *always* have you in mind, Sam ;-)

And I'm always around, Thomas, so truth be told I can same the same ;)

> > Nice broad phrasing, too; there's a lot of room for
> > interpreting the theme... I might actually get something going this time around,
> > no promises though ;)
>
> That would be fantastic.

The biggest challenge right now is coming up with an idea... what elements to
portray? and in what literal or metaphorical sense? I've posted some gravel
renderings to the TINA CHeP forums as a start:
http://tinachepforum.forumup.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=236&mforum=tinachepforum The
system might make it into a final rendering, or it might not :)

Sam