POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : NEW rayshade and POV Export Mathematica help : NEW rayshade and POV Export Mathematica help Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  NEW rayshade and POV Export Mathematica help
From: debguy
Date: 5 Apr 2013 17:00:00
Message: <web.515f3ae1a25ec9d986464b290@news.povray.org>
How do I get added to POV-RAY's "Links Collection" on the povray.org website?

I'd like feedback on this:  Much improved Export for rayshade and POV
raytracing.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rayshade-math/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rayshade-linux/

"most missed support".  It'd be nice to hear what is "most missed" for how you
might use it.  Other feedback or advice is certainly welcome.

(rayshade` Makes file.ray that will look much like notebook raytraced with
rayshade.  Views too, even in front-end. POVRay is partially supported too.)

submitted to  http://library.wolfram.com/  but not yet available there - waiting
for approval

Does anyone know if another such raytrace file Export project exists other than
Mathematica build-in?  (not GL/CL/dfx/threescript graphics, raytrace ones)  I
missed it if there is.

Thanks very much !