POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? : An End? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  An End?
From: MichaelJF
Date: 9 Mar 2013 13:45:03
Message: <web.513b831ad55b2d266c409a920@news.povray.org>
Hi there,
I'm thinking about TINA CheP a little bit after the last rounds. And please
excuse my very plain arguments. The number of entrants were small. The winners
were a professionell (Normand), a semi-professionell (Robert) or Thomas, who is
a hobbiest but has an advantage being a retiree and has much more time for
rendering than occupied hobbiest like Stephen or me. I think the time of ray
tracing contests is gone now. So I will have an entrant at the now existing
round (I'm working heavily at this) not to have Ian alone. But I propose that
this is the last round of the TINA CheP contest. Sadly,  but I think one has to
meet reality someday even within virtual reality.

Best regards,

Michael