POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman : Re: TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:33:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman
From: MichaelJF
Date: 15 Feb 2013 16:50:01
Message: <web.511ead591c8fb8075ceefb1c0@news.povray.org>
> Hi all,
>
> The January/February Stills Challenge: *After The Storm (by Arthur, T.
> S. (Timothy Shay), 1809-1885)* has ended. Members are all kindly invited
> to vote for the uploaded images. As usual, they can do this till the end
> of the current month. They need to vote for /all/ the images for the
> votes to be valid!
>
> The new Challenge for March/April 2013 is: *Woman*.
>
> At the drawing board!
>
> Stephen & Thomas, TC-RTC Administrators

I must admit that I was the first this round to have voted for topics and that
this topic was at second place within my voting. Since most entrants are male I
judge this a difficult topic and I think one should stress the TC rules a little
bit: It's not a call for nudity.

I'm not quite sure what to do this round. a famous woman? Aphrodite, Nefertiti

Best regards,
Michael