POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Windows: Scene Editor: File Tabs: Close Button : Windows: Scene Editor: File Tabs: Close Button Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:52:59 EDT (-0400)
  Windows: Scene Editor: File Tabs: Close Button
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 31 Jan 2013 23:45:01
Message: <web.510b481e62aa13a732076fd10@news.povray.org>
I guess, the headline says it already. I suggest, that the tab for each opened
file contains a small Close button, right inside the tab, beside its caption.
Like the tabs of the Mozilla Firefox or the Opera browsers, and probably many
other programs.

It would make it easier to close files that the current methods. Too many
clicks, too much mouse movement. Agreed?