POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Change povray.ini path other than "C:UsersUSERNAMEDocumentsPOV-Rayv3.6"? : Change povray.ini path other than "C:UsersUSERNAMEDocumentsPOV-Rayv3.6"? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:04:40 EDT (-0400)
  Change povray.ini path other than "C:UsersUSERNAMEDocumentsPOV-Rayv3.6"?
From: chihiro
Date: 9 Oct 2012 03:25:01
Message: <web.5073d0ac7cbb67d0b6bc722a0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I installed the Pov-ray 64bit-binary on my Windows7 and the installer
automatically installed the application under
"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\POV-Ray" and its libraries under
"C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\POV-Ray".

What I'm trying to do now is moving the libraries to different location other
than "My Documents" and make povray.exe reference them.

I tried to change the environment variable, "POVINI" but it didn't work.

Any comments are appreciated.
Thank you,
-Chihiro