POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Update of 'Insert Menu Add-on' + 'shapes_lo.inc' : Re: Update of 'Insert Menu Add-on' + 'shapes_lo.inc' Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:41:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update of 'Insert Menu Add-on' + 'shapes_lo.inc'
From: nemesis
Date: 17 Aug 2012 17:55:01
Message: <web.502ebcfe4c71d26e352a052d0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 16/08/2012 10:54 PM, nemesis wrote:
> > hey, I may be able to actually make it till tomorrow!
>
> Good luck

sadly, not making it. :p

I won't invent any excuses, but after vacations, these past 3 weeks my daughter
and I successively got ill, my cat got his leg broken and work has demanded the
rest of my time.  srsly

anyway, I love challenges and will keep a close eye on tina-chep from now on.  I
don't have access to the forum yet, though I registered for it (as namekian).

cheers