POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray with moray using win7 : povray with moray using win7 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:54:12 EDT (-0400)
  povray with moray using win7
From: peter puzzelaar
Date: 7 Apr 2012 13:05:01
Message: <web.4f8072936cf1d59347437ba70@news.povray.org>
Hello, i just recently picked up povray again (first introduction with povray in
1995 or so).
Now i ran into a problem i cannot solve myself and find little help about on the
internet (though it may be there).
The issue is that my moray vs 3.5 finds having a problem with povray 3.6 and
povray 3.7 as well. This is documented on the internet: use moray 3.5 with
povray 3.5 and that combo should work fine... But for me this does not work for
me (using windows 7). On another PC at my home with windows XP the combo moray
3.5 with povray 3.5 works. But on another PC with also povray 3.5 and win7 it
also fails.
Rendering ANY povray file fails (hanging).

Any comment?