POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese : Re: TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese Server Time
24 Apr 2024 23:47:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC January/February 2012 Challenge: Japanese
From: nemesis
Date: 18 Dec 2011 07:25:00
Message: <web.4eeddb4c93048aa6773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
As I woke up in a brisky trollish mood, after browsing the latest winners in the
Dinosaur contest I have to say I'm rather disappointed to see how scanline
OpenGl renders like these:

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index356.html
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index351.html

look much better than this atrocious and baroque povray third place render:

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index354.html

Come on!  I'm sure povray has been put to far better use years ago in IRTC...