POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Offering hosting and programming for the IRTC : Re: Offering hosting and programming for the IRTC Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Offering hosting and programming for the IRTC
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 7 Oct 2011 13:45:01
Message: <web.4e8f3a204cd2a6266110dda10@news.povray.org>
"Park" <par### [at] hispeedfusecom> wrote:
> I am a past designer in POVRay and have a lot of respect for the community. As a
> long time programmer and a site hosting company I would like to offer space and
> programming for the IRTC. This is donated and would be either
> povray.hispeedfuse.com or irtc.hispeedfuse.com. If you are interested please
> contact me. par### [at] hispeedfusecom

Hello Park,

I'm a little bit confused that no one had answered your offer so far (after more
than a fortnight). And certainly I'm not the one who can speak in behalf of the
IRTC. I appreciate your offer to continue the IRTC, but I think you have read
the discussions here, especially the one initiated by Fabian Mosen and all the
of active competitors is very small at the moment (6 at the last and abandoned
IRTC round) and in the mean the same number at the TINA Chep-Competition. My
personal opinion is, that we should not revive the IRTC but promote the existing
TINA-CheP-Competition. I really hope I can meet the deadline this round to give
my "dinosaur", which is the current topic. But I'm not sure at the moment...

So in the end, I would like to see your pictures in the TINA-CheP...

Regards,
Michael.