POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space lego : Re: Space lego Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space lego
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 30 Jul 2011 06:00:00
Message: <web.4e33d5eb29ba37ff8872c39a0@news.povray.org>
"SafePit" <ste### [at] reids4funcom> wrote:
> Nice, is this a brickshelf design as well.  The gray wheels are interesting. I'm
> used to black in the classic models.

Hmm, good point, I don't think they're supposed to be grey. I've had to tweak
the textures extensively from what LGEO produces, so I've obviously got some
more to do. Probably the ambient - the converter seems to assume POV-Ray 3.1!
Current task: going through the include files and adding photon blocks to
transparent items.

Instructions from the link given, I should look at brickshelf by the sounds of
it!

Bill