POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVRay 3.7 with depth-map unofficial patch release : Re: POVRay 3.7 with depth-map unofficial patch release Server Time
20 Apr 2024 12:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay 3.7 with depth-map unofficial patch release
From: handos
Date: 18 Jul 2011 07:50:01
Message: <web.4e241ce9554df4f5d7ae32040@news.povray.org>
Hi Le,

I've kept a README_ANKUR here at
https://github.com/ankurhanda/povray.3.7.0.RC3.withdepthmap/blob/master/README_ANKUR
where I explained how to use it and what output files it dumps alongside
output.png
There is no such enable-disable depth-map facility at the moment but I guess it
shouldn't be too hard.

I just saw that in the other forum you'd posted the answer to my question on how
to get the camera parameters and which file to look in ;-). Thanks for that.

Thanks a lot!
Ankur.