POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Not IRTC but Tina Chep : Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:04:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 14 Jul 2011 16:05:00
Message: <web.4e1f4b383bc17b1da8c1601b0@news.povray.org>
> It is what the title sparks off in your imagination. :-D
> Victorian novelists... dreadful IMO
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

Again a second though of mine. I noticed that you have dropped the information
about the author of the text at the Tina CHep-Website this time, possibly due to
my postings here. Despite the fact that this special text wasn't delighting (to
me!), the lecture about the photography or the airships was. So I suggest, to
specify more clearly at the website that only the titles of the books should be
the source of inspiration but an idea at the contents would be serve as well.
E.g. I would never came up with the idea to reproduce an old photography with
POV as Thomas de Groot craftfully did.

Regards,
Michael.