POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Not IRTC but Tina Chep : Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep Server Time
18 Apr 2024 05:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not IRTC but Tina Chep
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 29 Jun 2011 15:40:00
Message: <web.4e0b7f0d3bc17b1dfabcdbc50@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 28/06/2011 8:07 PM, TawnyOwl wrote:
> > Hi all around,
> >
> > since the bubble-topic-round is closed, I wonder why no new topic is given.
> >

> Thomas de Groot generally looks after this but he has been having PC &
> internet problems. I thought that the topic was generally announced at
> the same time as the winner. I'll check and if it is now I'll do the deed.
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

Hi Stephen,
thanks for the fast response. Usually the new topic is given short after the
closing of the submissions as is stated in the "Tina Chep-Rules". I really hopy
Thomas can solve his technical problems soon. Not for the topic but for himself.
I only asked and I really will not press someone.

Kind regrards,
Michael.