POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Server Problem : Re: IRTC Server Problem Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:06:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Server Problem
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 12 Jan 2011 17:35:00
Message: <web.4d2e2b9d2266bc3494d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Well, I see that there's a new message on the IRTC site today:

"Unfortunately due to some software issues, the IRTC is unavailable.
It is not likely that this will be fixed anytime soon. We will, however,
endeavour to provide a means to access the content. In the meantime, the
old (pre-2007) IRTC content is available"

That doesn't sound good at all...  The voting was completed for the NOV/DEC 2010
round (topic: Violence), but what were the results?

I put in many long nights on my entry "Arena"
[http://www.McGregorFineArt.com/competitions.asp#Arena], so just wondering...
David? Anyone?

Thanks,
Rob