POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : animation about the Penrose tessellation realized with PovRay : Re: animation about the Penrose tessellation realized with PovRay Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animation about the Penrose tessellation realized with PovRay
From: Maurizio Paolini
Date: 25 Aug 2010 12:05:01
Message: <web.4c753e43ae4c757ffafc37c30@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>   That was certainly interesting.
>
>   (I just wish people stopped using the default marble texture for this
> kind of animation... POV-Ray can create much more awesome textures than
> that.)

Well... sorry for that!  We are really novice to the use of POV-Ray, so
we just stuck to the textures provided in the default povray library and I
beg your pardon if our choices were naive.
Do you have an alternative suggestion?  (Although I really don't know
if we will spend the effort of recomputing all the frames!)

Best regards,
Maurizio Paolini