POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : xkcd colors : Re: xkcd colors Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:03:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xkcd colors
From: waggy
Date: 12 Jul 2010 12:35:00
Message: <web.4c3b437a3ccde340f99d05c80@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> You counted them?
>
> Weird or what? ;-)

I could claim a legitimate use for modeling wastewater treatment systems...

> Red, green or blue is good enough for me. :-)

Ah, but there is power in naming things.

The original author converted all spaces, slashes, and apostrophes
to underscores, resulting in some name duplications and redeclared variables.
Instead, the attached file changed slash characters to _SLASH_,
apostrophes to _APOS_, and only spaces to underscores.

I also combined macros by Clipka and Peter Santo to declare all the colors from
the original file with a picked-color gamma correction.  You may declare
xkcd_picked_gamma before including the attached file to override the default of
2.2.

~waggy

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'xkcdcolors-gamma.inc.txt' (68 KB)