POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : CyMatrix.org announcing a first completely POV-Ray made Fulldome movie clip : CyMatrix.org announcing a first completely POV-Ray made Fulldome movie clip Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:47:49 EDT (-0400)
  CyMatrix.org announcing a first completely POV-Ray made Fulldome movie clip
From: Jan Ten
Date: 6 Jul 2010 17:00:01
Message: <web.4c3398262b9222ccf82b43030@news.povray.org>
Not without a little proud we want to announce that a completely POV-Ray
rendered fulldome plus audio-animated movie clip recently was presented at the
Fulldome Festival Jena 2010. We ventured to title it "CymaSonics - Matrix
Optimizer 1.0.1"

For this project we used to design an own visual 3D animation sequencer that
produces POV-Ray scripts and renders the acoustics with a special
cymasonics-audio-rendering engine, in order to create equivalent
geometrical-controlled fulldome or allospheric sound. Actually the movie will
run a second time at the Fulldome UK 2010 in Pymouth on July 10th.

This CyMatrix.org is about a Cymatics based scientific media art project on
immersive video & sound animation. The name originates from a little 'Cymatic
Shape Matrix' program creating complex 3d motion graphs from geometrical coupled
wave functions, now going to become a multi-dimensional 'loco-dyna-morphic'
shape modeller to be used within our futuristic scientific art instruments for
animated image and sound creation.

For further reading and for other audio-visual projects visit the cymatrix . org

Be fun