POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sculptris : Re: Sculptris Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sculptris
From: mone
Date: 17 Mar 2010 02:20:01
Message: <web.4ba072d8b0dfbefc1e2c3b90@news.povray.org>
stbenge <UN### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Here's the link:
> http://www.drpetter.se/project_sculpt.html
>
> Give it a try, and give him some encouraging words, why don't you?
>
> Sam

Thanks for the link!
I just tried it for half an hour or so and it seems very inuitive and promising.
Sort of like the Blender sculpt feature but maybe better. I especially like that
feature that everything is done symmetrical(which could also be switched off I
think).
I guess Blender can do this too but I hadn't have the energy to search all the
menus ... .
I'm planning to model some classic alien creature with sculptris and see how far
I'll come ...

Best regards,

Simone