POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Running POV-Ray Through DDE Link : Running POV-Ray Through DDE Link Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:07:43 EDT (-0400)
  Running POV-Ray Through DDE Link
From: akash
Date: 8 Oct 2009 14:05:01
Message: <web.4ace28dfe3f4e7b75d1de84f0@news.povray.org>
I have written a program that is DDE enabled. I'd like to send a command from
that program to POV-Ray (via DDE) and have POV-Ray load a file, render, and
create an image output (JPG,BMP,etc.). Is such DDE communication possible using
POV-Ray? Essentially, I'd like to run POV-Ray as a client from another program,
without having to launch it manually. Thanks in advance!