POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files : Re: Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:46:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 23 Sep 2009 09:25:01
Message: <web.4aba210c9d2378e6dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Any plans on adding the stellated versions of the shapes?

I'm sitting on the 59 icosahedra and the kepler-poinsot polyhedra... they just
need obj-lib-ifying (as do the Johnson solids). They'll get there at some point,
I just need to find the time! Seeing as there's interest, I'll try and crack on
soon. After that I'll move on to converting more - I've particularly got my eye
on the compound polyhedra.

Blame a combination of RL and Bethesda Softworks for the delay :)