POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I want a working POV-Ray for Intel Macs : Re: I want a working POV-Ray for Intel Macs Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want a working POV-Ray for Intel Macs
From: KEBman
Date: 22 Jun 2009 20:35:01
Message: <web.4a4022299a11612536f9d8b0@news.povray.org>
I checked what a compiler is on Wikipedia, and it seemed a bit beyond my int...
in... capacity for being smart.

Seeing as Intel Macs are now the standard, and since people are buying Intel
Macs in droves, will the next release of fantastic POV-Ray be for Intel Macs?

I sure hope so! =) 'Cause I LOVE POV-Ray! If you do that, imagine a little
puppy-dog running around you in circles. That would be me.

I don't know about this Mega-POW program, though... What's the catch? I like the
real thing. You can't beat the feeling.