POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Mesh coordinates and animation : Re: Mesh coordinates and animation Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh coordinates and animation
From: clipka
Date: 5 May 2009 17:30:00
Message: <web.4a00afb3c4c8e8b85dd6915e0@news.povray.org>
"Kzerphii Toomk" <kze### [at] orangefr> wrote:
> Is it possible to change coordinates of a mesh (or mesh 2) during an
> animation...?
>
> I'd like give life to meshes but XYZ resize is not enough... :))

Theoretically you can't change *anything* during an animation - you just write
the scene so that it produces different geometry for each frame, whether it is
a sphere, CSG, mesh or whatever; but I guess that's not the answer you were
after ;)

So a more practical reply to your question is "No, that's not possible - unless
you're auto-generating the mesh using SDL".