POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fighting piracy on two fronts : Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting piracy on two fronts
From: triple r
Date: 21 Apr 2009 00:35:01
Message: <web.49ed4c887bd266f563a1b7c30@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4321044.stm

Even that lends a little more credibility to it.  This (*) sounds like the sort
of thing that's easy to exaggerate and dramatize, even if there is an
underlying truth to it.  That's rather upsetting.  Thanks for the source.

>  I don't have anything for the illegal fishing.

This might be a little less shocking, although hopefully they keep their
distance from (*).  I guess 3,025 km is plenty of coastline to work with.
Maybe too much.

 - Ricky