POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK? : Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Compiler to Use with Moray's Plugin SDK?
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 17 Jan 2009 22:05:01
Message: <web.49729c5185149d4ec5ec9c90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have tried compiling Moray's SDK's example dll files and I can't get them to
work because of a long list of errors, predominantly saying the file "plugin.h"
is missing.  The file exists and I have added it as a resource to the projects
but it doesn't seem to work.  I have never programmed in C or C++ before and
I've tried using VS2005.net and DevC++ but neither seem to allow it to work.  I
was wondering whether there is a free compiler that the moray SDK is known to
work with or if anyone here possibly knows what the problem might be.  Thanks.
I can't wait to start making a few simple plugins!

Bridgeofstraws