POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Any solution on failure of POV-RAY 3.6 on intel MACs? : Any solution on failure of POV-RAY 3.6 on intel MACs? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  Any solution on failure of POV-RAY 3.6 on intel MACs?
From: hauskurz
Date: 12 Dec 2008 09:45:01
Message: <web.49427869f207ffee9774f2ea0@news.povray.org>
I really miss being able to render my figures in POV-RAY. This problem has been
reported mutliple times and the home page even states it is not a bug but an
apple problem but siggests it is some kind of configuration problem.  Any idea
of how to fix???   What is probably needed is a universal binary.  Has anyone
solved this problem? Apple is not going to rewrite the emulator.
I am getting the Pov-Ray unexpectedly quit message that everyone else is
getting.