POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Source code? : Re: Source code? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:38:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source code?
From: Rob
Date: 10 Aug 2008 17:50:00
Message: <web.489f6225823b3daaf9ab9d7a0@news.povray.org>
Arne Kleinophorst <Sir### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote:
> Problem is that the source isn't nearly GPL. There are quite a few
> libraries and links belonging to a specific dominating company. So there
> are some people trying to 'clean' the code but this task is not an easy one.
>
> Greets
> Arne

Ah, didn't realize it contained other companies code... That could end up being
a big complication. Are you personally working on it? It's just that after
browsing for a while, I haven't found any mention of anyone actually doing
anything, just talking about it...
If any helps needed, I could try, though I have no idea weather it'd within my
skill range.