POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Source code? : Source code? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 23:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Source code?
From: Rob
Date: 10 Aug 2008 11:35:01
Message: <web.489f09a6e18a7325f9ab9d7a0@news.povray.org>
well, it's now been 1 and a half years since POV obtained the rights to moray,
and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere in the near future. So seeing as the
POV team aren't doing anything with it, why not just release the source code
under GPL and let the public deal with it? There's a few features I would like
to add to moray (mainly built-in code input/animation support), but I have no
way knowing how big a task that would be without being able to access the
source. If the source was within my skill range, i would be happy to join some
sort of development team, but I (and a few others by the looks of it) don't
want to jump in at the deep end straight away.