POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Suggestion for submission form regarding compliance : Suggestion for submission form regarding compliance Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:03:37 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion for submission form regarding compliance
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 31 Jul 2008 20:50:00
Message: <web.48925d23b25275ba85de7b680@news.povray.org>
Currently, the compliance field defaults to "3-Completely compliant."

There is at least one module rated completely compliant that uses non-compliant
global identifiers.  My guess is that the contributor failed to examine this
field before submitting, so it defaulted to the erroneous level.

I suggest that there be no default for this field (while keeping it mandatory,
of course), so that the contributor will be forced to make an assessment.