POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First CGSphere : My First CGSphere Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  My First CGSphere
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 12 Jul 2008 05:35:01
Message: <web.48787a5f2b1918c0bd1b3ad10@news.povray.org>
When Bill started working on his new CGSphere image I went and perused the
CGSphere web site for the first time. I thought, "hey, this is right up my
alley" and couldn't resist trying one of my own.

I made the sphere in Wings3d; it's recycled from a scene I rendered last year.
It seemed to fit (but anyone who sees enough of my work will notice that I love
using "spheres" of one sort or another). After a ridiculous amount of render
time (due to the media smoke) here's my upcoming entry.

Have I mentioned lately that I love POV?

Cheers,
-Rob

"There is no spoon."

Post a reply to this message