POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Inability to vote : Re: Inability to vote Server Time
16 Apr 2024 12:42:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inability to vote
From: milco2006
Date: 25 Jun 2008 06:20:01
Message: <web.48621ab136f84d4a4b71cf790@news.povray.org>
Oh ok, my mistake. That is cool, I will definitely try and enter the next comp
although notably I seem to keep having great ideas and then being really busy
just before the deadline and thus over shooting (hence why my entry is not as
busy as I would have liked.)

The overlap with a previous IRTC theme should make this interesting, hopefully
see some good imagination with some new ideas. Also it is worth noting that an
old idea can be done in a new way!

Malcolm