POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : New (Experimental) Index Page : Re: New (Experimental) Index Page Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New (Experimental) Index Page
From: SharkD
Date: 22 Jun 2008 19:35:00
Message: <web.485ee164133a8f9123ce54f40@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> >> I'm running on 1024x768. Are
> >> you running on a higher resolution?
> >
> >  1600x1200.
>
> ok now that resolution is beyond what I can test :-)
> Is the text showing up ok at that resolution? I have used a small font.

There's a site called BrowserShots.org that will load any wab page in any of
about 40 different browsers and then upload a screenshot of what the site looks
like within that browser. You can pick which browser to test (you can test more
than one at the same time), choose from different operating systems and choose
from among several other options such as disabling JavaScript ot Flash. It's
simple and very convenient.

-Mike