POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! : TC-RTC... 5 & Counting! Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:05:16 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC... 5 & Counting!
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 11 Feb 2008 20:00:00
Message: <web.47b0ef5c9dd3063273e406e60@news.povray.org>
With Mr. Tracy's "Systema Metropolis: In the Wild" and my humble contribution,
"Homesteaders", we're up to five entries with four days left to go. I'm really
hoping that several of those who were interested enough to take part in the
recent discussion will also submit an entry.  Regardless of which features of
the competition we would like to keep "as is" and which we might like to see
modified, the first step in building up the competition is to participate.  I
surprised myself at least as much as anyone else by finishing an entry on time.
 If someone as disorganized as myself can do it, ANYONE can. ;-)

Entries can be viewed here:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

Best Regards,
Mike C.