POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? : Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic?
From: Dan Byers
Date: 20 Dec 2007 11:40:00
Message: <web.476a9a4470dd9e4ba8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Early on in round: Oh my, there's SOOOO much time that I have to plan an
> enormous project. Do lots of thinking.
>
> Late in round: Eh, too late to start.

Then there's the "Yeah, I can SO do this topic for once!", followed by the "Oh,
crud... where in the %$#@ am I going to squeeze this project in???"

There needs to be 600 hours per day.  That's the only way I can find time to do
all the things I'd like to do :(

Dan
--
See my movies -- http://goofygraffix.com