POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? : Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic?
From: gregjohn
Date: 18 Dec 2007 20:15:00
Message: <web.4768701270dd9e4b34d207310@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote: failure here, it's me, I do it. Manually.  ;)

> Anyway, the next challenge has been chosen for both Stills and Anims,
> and it's:
>
>      'In The Wilderness' by Robert Smythe Hichens, 1846-1950. (
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html )
>
>      So, get your thinking caps on, and let's make it a good one for the New
> Year!  :)

Thanks, St., for doing this project.  I've got my heart in it, even if I haven't
produced yet.

Early on in round: Oh my, there's SOOOO much time that I have to plan an
enormous project. Do lots of thinking.

Late in round: Eh, too late to start.