POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Sound? : Re: Sound? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:00:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound?
From: gregjohn
Date: 20 Sep 2007 09:10:01
Message: <web.46f270d2ab08231e40d56c170@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

> If it's needed in the FAQ, I'll add it. Please let
> me know your thoughts.

First of all, apologies for nagging questions like mine here, but I was
starting to take ** my possible involvement** in the contest (not the
contest itself) more seriously, and so I went to look for info with a
"newbie" hat on.  I was just wondering if it were either now verbotten or
encouraged.

My idea:
If there is a polite, brotherly, non-consensus of differing views, than put
a FAQ which explicitly states the status of opinions.